size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
06-12-2024, 05:31 PM

Her breath rattled her ribs as he shoved food into her paws. Obediently she picked up a morsel and barely nibbled it, not feeling like this would help her body from swimming away from her mind.

"I just need to breathe." She replied quietly, her lids heavy. She gathered in her new surroundings, they were at the edge of the woods. She had no idea how long she was out. She nibbled the food a bit more, gaining her strength and her breath.

Until her breathing was steady and deep without shaking she turned back to Basilisk. "Shall we continue this in private?" She asked, looking up at him. His face made her melt, his concern palpable.

"I think... I just...got so overwhelmed. It's... a lot Bas. It's... huge. This type of change... was a lot at once." She said, wearily gathering her feet up from under her. Wrapping her head around what everything meant all at once took her some time. She had known he loved her, and with every step she took back to the den, she knew... She loved him too. She couldn't imagine her life without him, answering his calls, working for the Armada, sleeping in his arms, seeing him every day... She had no idea her life would lead her to this.

She didn't want to force him to reveal her to the pack before he felt the pack was ready. Some of them probably didn't even know Hazel had left yet. She didn't want her presence to leave a bad taste in their mouths. Least of all... Spiders.

If she was going to be consort... wow... that was quite the title...

"I'm not leaving the Armada." She said, hoping he'd follow her back inside the den.

"I'm not leaving you."

"Speech"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Curtain of Stone Dreamer's Col 07:00 PM, 06-11-2024 03:12 PM, 07-18-2024