An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
06-12-2024, 06:42 PM
She had chosen the Armada, but she hadn't chosen him. He kept himself back, controlled. Careful. If he was to allow himself to love her, truly love her, then it had to be her choice. He would settle for nothing less. An Ignita in the pack that he couldn't touch? Couldn't dote on and allow himself to be close to? He knew the pain he was opening himself up to. He was almost surprised he could do so, so selfish and controlling as he could be with her. But he couldn't love her and be selfish.

She stepped closer to him, something different coming over her. Something new. She looked proud and tall as she stopped before him. He didn't reach out and touch her, he held himself still. Watching her with careful, hungry eyes. She brushed a paw across his sabre tooth and he shuddered softly, but still he didn't move. She said his name and something flared subtly in his eyes. A fire, a need. But he still didn't move. He needed to hear it. He needed her to say it.

‘For I love you too.’ There it was. Her choice, given in freedom. He groaned again at her touch on his fangs, and leaned into her kiss, and kept going. Pushing into her, kissing her as if his life depended on it. “I love you. I love you Iggy.” He breathed into her mouth.
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Curtain of Stone Dreamer's Col 07:00 PM, 06-11-2024 03:12 PM, 07-18-2024