size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
06-12-2024, 09:30 PM

"Healed?" Healed from what? Probably her fainting spell and their first session together. Her face was incredulous, but it quickly broke into a warm smile. She pushed her nose against his and rubbed, "I feel free enough to promise you this now. When there is pain I will tell you." She said, pulling away from him again.

As they talked about the pack she went back to the kettle. The overly steeped tea was too strong for her taste and mostly burned now. She nodded in agreement that some, more than others, needed the time to heal.

She looked up at him as he spoke about Ollie again, she remembered the conversation earlier that they hadn't gotten around to yet. There's a chance they wouldn't be cleared to have children. It would be deemed a medical necessity. She had frozen on the spot, a new memory coming forward from her time in the desert. The queen was not able to have children. Which was why she had obtained Ignita somehow. But she didn't know how.

"It's... Somehow more devastating than I thought it would be." She replied, looking into the softly glowing coals. The energy of choosing whether she brought forth his children based on how he would treat them had given her the fire to stand up to him.
He had this information even as she was finding that inner fire for her future unborn children. He had released her in the face of that fire, and let her choose. He could have just as easily stolen that fire from her by giving her this news and keeping her a slave to him.

"You knew, and you let me fight my way to freedom for them anyway..." She said, realizing and voicing her thoughts aloud, turning back to him.
"You could have just as easily held that over my head but... you didn't." The news was devastating but also... so bittersweet.
"I love you... I love you!" She exclaimed and threw herself at him! To lay a passionate kiss on him. "We'll figure it out." She said, pushing her under his chin.

"Speech"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Curtain of Stone Dreamer's Col 07:00 PM, 06-11-2024 03:12 PM, 07-18-2024