An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
06-12-2024, 10:05 PM
“I agree” he said softly, remembering how he had felt in hearing the news from Ollie. “I won't risk you in this… but I hope he comes back with good news, so that we would have the freedom to discuss that future. I've sent for a more experienced healer.” He explained, keeping her in the loop. Her part in the pack had grown. She had the right to know what he was thinking, and to have his truths. It was going to take some time to adjust to the new balance between them.

“Oh!” He exclaimed as she suddenly threw herself at him. He caught her with a paw, wrapping it around her. “It IS hard not to hold things over you.” He agreed somberly and lifted his other paw to measure over her head, highlighting the dramatic differences in size. Something in his heart stirred and squeezed as she proclaimed her love for him again. That wasn't going to get old anytime soon. He wrapped his paw a little tighter around her and kissed her before leaning his head to the side and resting it on her shoulder. “So, what should I call you for a season, Little Consort?”
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Curtain of Stone Dreamer's Col 07:00 PM, 06-11-2024 03:12 PM, 07-18-2024