An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
06-12-2024, 11:37 PM

He laughed softly as she misunderstood him. But he took the information she gave and tucked it gently away. “My Little Bird.” He whispered softly in her ear, ticking under her chin with a paw. “I suppose if I’ve banned Basil, you can ban Iggy.” He agreed easily. He would just have to remember to do so. He liked calling her Iggy, it was cute. Like she was. But he would adjust.

“Very well Little Bird. What rank should I call you by for a season.” He clarified. They had agreed to keep the pack in the dark for the rest of the season, to let previous changes settle before introducing a new one. He pulled her against him in a tight squeeze, and then let her go. “I suppose I should give you your present before we get distracted again.” He gave her a look. “Promise not to faint?” He teased, before pulling three books out of his bag. One was a fairytale, one was a book on winter, with tips for circling heat at the like. The other was --- (Your choice). He placed them down beside her. “They were all they had, so they’re a bit random.” He apologised.

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Curtain of Stone Dreamer's Col 07:00 PM, 06-11-2024 03:12 PM, 07-18-2024