size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
06-13-2024, 01:32 PM

Caedes's eyes followed Aurelia's measured steps as she approached, the wintry light casting a soft glow on her aquamarine-tinted cheeks. He chuckled at her teasing, his expression softening just a fraction. “Perhaps.” He replied, the mischievous twinkle in her eyes mirrored in his own. “Her name is Mariah.” Sure, he didn’t think it so bad to share such a small, yet important piece of information to the woman in front of him.

He watched with interest as she examined the red pieces of metal, her amusement evident. He was pleased. ‘They're handsome,’ Aurelia admitted, her gaze tracing the crimson sheen. ‘I tell you what, if you prepare your pieces how you want them, I’ll take care of the rest.’ Her offer came, a challenge smirk across her face to boot.

Caedes nodded, setting to work immediately. His fingers deftly working to attach the pieces to the piercing tools. He couldn't help but admire Aurelia's quick action and precision as she prepared the needle itself out of the corner of his eye. The sight of her heating the spine over the fire, her concentration, filled him with a strange sense of anticipation. Would the test be successful?

She felt it necessary to remind him of the experimental part of their current trial. Caedes chuckled, the sound low and rumbling. “I would not have it any other way.” As she ruffled the fur behind his ear, revealing a small stretch of skin, he prepared himself for the impending pain. ‘This might hurt,’ She warned him. ‘But who knows? Maybe you'll like it.’ Her chuckle elicited a smirk from him, appreciating the conversation for what it was; her attempt at distraction.

The application of the heated needle was quick, her movements careful and precise. He felt the sting as it pierced through his cartilage, followed by a brief, sharp pain as the wound was cauterized. The pain was intense but fleeting, replaced by a strange warmth that spread from his ear. Once she was finished, she stepped back, resting the needle on a nearby counter to cool off. Caedes waited for the familiar flow of blood that would accompany a fresh piercing, but to his surprise, it never came.

‘Well, how about that?’ Aurelia said, clearly pleased with her work. As she realigned her attention to his emerald gaze, she offered him a satisfied grin. ‘How did it feel?’ She asked.

Caedes touched the new piercing gingerly, a grin tugging at his lips. “Not as painful as I expected,” He admitted, his tone filled with appreciation. “Very efficient. You did an expert job, Aurelia. It is a remarkable method.” He met her gaze, the camaraderie there stronger than ever. “Thank you.” The brute said, his voice softening through his usual lack of inflection.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Maybe Next Time The Polar Sound 10:47 PM, 06-12-2024 10:47 AM, 06-20-2024