size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
06-13-2024, 08:07 PM

Oh, he was not making it easy for her as he whispered softly in her ear. It made her bite her lip as she felt him under her chin.
"I suppose Iggy doesn't have to be entirely banned. Just, call me something else when we're... intimate, or when you want to be intimate. I'll know." She interjected leaning into him.

Ohhh, he was talking about rank! She didn't know she'd suddenly get a different rank now until she officially became consort.
"How about Steward? It can give me some leeway to organize things among the apprentices and the daily chores. Maybe I can set the other slaves on a track to finding their place here." Maybe, when the timing came she could take care of the scholars, navigators, market, production and keep track of the wellbeing of Armada. He can take care of the fighters and hunters and provide protection and food for the Armada without everything being on his shoulders all the time.

She laughed and pushed against him as he squeezed her before bringing up the presents again! Oh! She had completely forgotten about it! She smirked and pulled her nose down cheekily.
"No promises." She replied coyly as he asked her not to faint again. She was feeling mildly fatigued, from it but it wasn't debilitating. She got over the shock and felt secure in her future. It helped her feel steady.

She was surprised to see three books set before her! She gasped in delight, "Ohhhh! Ohhh! Look at these!" Her eyes glittered with wonderment. She picked up the fairytale book, wondering if it was the same one Kea was reading when they spoke. The cover was different, so maybe not. She wondered if she could borrow one of the ravens to fly down to the Hallows to deliver a letter.
"A book on winter!" She said, quickly looking at the back page and voraciously reading it as if she was starved. Then the last book was a thick tome about sewing and fabric making. Wherever these traders found their books she wanted to pillage their sources extensively!
"Oh Bas! These are wonderful!" She exclaimed, paging through them.

"Speech"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Curtain of Stone Dreamer's Col 07:00 PM, 06-11-2024 03:12 PM, 07-18-2024