size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
06-14-2024, 06:50 PM

Caedes listened intently, nodding at Aurelia's instructions to keep the piercing clean and avoid unnecessary contact. “Understood.” He replied, his tone respectful of her expertise. He couldn't help but admire her seamless transition back to her usual gruff demeanor, her resilience and professionalism was quite similar to his own and he made note of it now.

As she inspected the used needle and asked if he was ready for the other side, Caedes's lips curled into a crooked smirk. “Always.” He responded, a glimmer of amusement in his eyes.

He held still as she repeated the process with precision. The second piercing mirrored the first, the cauterizing hiss a familiar sound now. He felt the brief, sharp pain again, followed by the same warmth spreading from his ear. Her touch was gentle and steady, which was a comfort given the delicate work she was doing.

When she stepped back to inspect her work, Caedes turned his head slightly, feeling the weight of the new metal piece. Aurelia went so far as to compliment the new piercings. Her satisfaction was contagious, and Caedes felt a swell of gratification for the collaborative effort.

Their gazes met, her grin reaching her eyes. ‘She must be pretty special then.’ The azure woman said lightly, her tone somewhere better curious and teasing. “Very special.” Caedes admitted, his tone softening as he bluntly spoke. “The term star-crossed may be fitting to describe our relationship.” He paused, considering his words carefully. “She gave me these pieces because she believes in our future. And now, thanks to you, they have found a place where they can shine.” He appreciated the sense of companionship between them. It was rare for him to connect with someone on such a level, especially within the pack of heathens. It was unexpected, but welcome, and Caedes was not one to beat around the bush.

“You have a steady hand, Aurelia.” He said, his tone sincere. “And a keen mind. If there are more theories you would like to test out, I would be honored to work alongside you.” Their interactions had always been pleasant enough, he saw no reason as to why he could not suggest she take up more of his time. He wagered she could use more distractions herself with her condition. His skull tilts to the side, the weight on his ears unfamiliar as he regards her.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Maybe Next Time The Polar Sound 10:47 PM, 06-12-2024 10:47 AM, 06-20-2024