An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Ooze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantExplorerVengeanceMammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
Pride - Asexual
06-15-2024, 08:14 AM

The bear's roar echoed through the trees, It turned to try and seize her but was thwarted by the red male who pounced upon the ursine beast, shredding into its tender flank. The distraction worked as the bear turned its attention to the male. That gave Lukina the chance she needed. Her claws slipped deeper into flesh and with a mighty twist of her head she found the tendon, snipping it with her teeth. Almost immediately the bear's foot went flat. It stumbled, falling onto its belly.

Lukina swiftly released her hold and stepped back, hoping the bear would cease this senseless violence. The bear snarled and scrambled back to its feet, before seeking to limp off into the forest. Lukina had no intention of following it, instead looking to the young man, panting as she spoke. "Thank you… I should've been paying more attention. My name's Lukina." She winced, glancing back at her wounded side. Well shit… she had a pack of herbs but the supply had been drained on her journey. Not to mention she wasn't keen to just set up in the woods where she was attack.

"Are you a pack wolf? I don't suppose I could trouble your pack for some help? I would certainly pay you back for the trouble."