gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster
06-16-2024, 04:24 PM

She was curious, which was honestly a huge understatement. Sagittarius was sure that he seen her wait, until her siblings had left to go rest or do what ever the hell they did. She wanted to know everything that he known, from the lesson he had spoken about truly rang her interest. Bounding up towards him, she pulled a fur with her. "Teach me everything please." So many damn questions circling around in her head nonstop. Forever going around and around, she was thirsty for knowledge, not only about fighting or healing but everything. "Why do lessons here within the moor and no where else?" Sagittarius understood that her questions may go unanswered but she didn't mind. The young girl was still ever so curious.

"First thing though, why do you look like you were kissed by the galaxy at sunset and midnight hours. Why I look like I was brushed in the darkest of flames and then kissed by stars?" Her tail wagged around behind her furiously. She would wait and give him a chance to talk, so she could soak all the information she offered up.

Sagittarius Fallen

Moon Divider