gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby
06-16-2024, 08:56 PM

Wynter gave a pleased grin when Basilisk agreed to her hybrid method of learning how to be an Armada diplomat. The way she learned and approached things had always been a little all over the place and certainly in her own way so she appreciated the freedom to find her own way of doing things. She thought that would be the end of it, but to her surprise Basilisk went on to give her a bit of a task–take a bundle of samples for what they had to offer for trade to Avalon. Her brows lifted with surprise and a delighted grin crossed her lips before she caught herself and gave him a more mature nod in response. Sure! Er- I mean, yes, of course. I would be happy to deliver that to Avalon for you. I'll be ready to go whenever it's ready." She definitely hadn't been expecting to get her first Diplomat assignment so quickly, but she was excited to get started! It sounded like it should be a pretty straight forward and easy task, but it was a start! "I'll go prepare some supplies for the trip." She gave him a respectful dip of her head and turned to leave, waiting till she was out of sight before she let her excited grin return and she began to bound away back toward her family's home to get ready.

"Wynter Fatalis"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Friends in high places Dreamer's Col 07:02 PM, 05-22-2024 03:11 PM, 07-18-2024