gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
06-17-2024, 10:55 PM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2024, 10:56 PM by Ignita. Edited 1 time in total.)

Aww her ears weren't even all up yet! She didn't even know puppy ears did that! She must be very young! Ignita looked around for a moment trying to locate some of the parents, oh yes, that one must be this one's father! Near spitting image! Ignita wondered if she would ever have pups of her own and if some of them would look like her too.

The girl had tilted her head cutely and said something about Ignita's smell.
"Oh? Rocks and... Oh maybe some snow... Or maybe-" She was cut short as the girl came forward and pressed herself into her space, starting to poke and prod.

Ignita stood up and took a step back. "Oops! No, no thank you. I don't like being poked like that. I come from the mountains, I also like to draw so maybe you're smelling the paper I use. My name's Ignita." She replied. Taking another step back if the child persisted.

"uhhh, what's something you like to do?" She asked quickly, trying to distract the child from poking her.

"Speech"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'm the girl of my dreams The Starlit Plains 10:25 PM, 06-08-2024 05:25 AM, 08-14-2024