size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
06-17-2024, 11:40 PM

He took the brunt of her fall and gently placed her in the ground. She felt his kiss and she opened her eyes and silently watched him and felt him test her body for any breaks or bruises. Her ego and her chin was the only thing bruised out of this instance, though she didn't have much of an ego already.

When he seemed satisfied she was whole he walked over and picked up her charm. Fixed a portion of it and easily hung it up for her in the exact place she had thought it should go.

Oh. OH! He was.... It was like she fully realized he was tall. And not just tall, but the tallest. She really did feel stupid. She just wasn't used to thinking things through like that, or even considered that he would gladly assist in such... Inconsequential measely enterprises. She typically reached out to him for help when she had no other option.

"I don't... I don't know. I just ... Didn't think..." She cast her golden gaze away as she spoke, not sure where to look, an echo of her first accident, merely last season. "It just... It wasn't something I thought to bother you with. It was easy for me to do so I just did." She finally pushed it out. Rubbing the floor with one of her pads. Her ears flat and her gaze seeking sanctuary among the trinkets.

"Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Lost little lamb Dreamer's Col 07:38 PM, 06-15-2024 03:12 PM, 07-18-2024