An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - Lesbian
1KDouble Master
06-18-2024, 09:15 AM

Gossamer had finally recovered and was starting to feel more like herself. There was still some residual weakness and loss of breath after her patrols but each day was a step in the right direction. She had recovered to find her sister Vanta gone, the younger girl seemingly wandering off, like so much of her family. Gossamer busied herself about her den, unpacking her things and settling back into home. She decided to put aside her thoughts of leaving the Armada. She didn't believe in gods or anything like that but it did seem since her illness that the universe was trying to tell her to stay put.

About the time she decided to see Basilisk she heard his call from the obelisk. The call had a string of troubling news. Apparently Charlie had wandered off. Maybe to search for Vanta? She had often debated looking herself. More surprising was Hazel leaving, well, maybe not so surprising after her break down in an earlier raid. She was glad to hear about other pack members ranking up and arrived to see one of her many nephews already at the obelisk.

"What's this about Gossamer?"

"I'm not dead, so that's a start," she chuckled. "I was very sick for the past month or so but finally recovering. I'm afraid Aris has it as well. I should be immune now so I can act as a go between for her care. Speaking of which, Basilisk. I wanted to let you know that I have decided to stay with the Armada if you'll have me."

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Pack updates: June Dreamer's Col 03:00 PM, 06-17-2024 03:12 PM, 07-18-2024