size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
06-18-2024, 04:32 PM

She dove into his fur again and nuzzled in, running her finger along his arm. His frustrated growl stilled her need within her and she pulled her face away to look up at him as he spoke. Concern flitting between her golden orbs as they shifted between his bright azure blues.

Ollie always seemed rather busy, he was rather brusque with her when she was worried about Bas. He had even ordered her around a little harshly, and she didn't want to bring it up with him. Though, with her change of rank, she had more of a leg to stand on, she still didn't like to bother him. However, if she ever did end up pregnant she would have no choice of healer if he was the one attending.

And from what she could gather from Bas's tone... She didn't want to hear it from the youth, she would want to hear it from... Her lover.

She lifted herself up and gently placed one paw on each side of his face, cradling it and looking into his eyes earnestly. "I don't think I'll want to hear it from him in that case. Tell me." A command? From Ignita's lips? Toward her Warlord? No, a plea from a woman looking in the face of her lover, her mate, her keeper.

"Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Lost little lamb Dreamer's Col 07:38 PM, 06-15-2024 03:12 PM, 07-18-2024