An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
06-18-2024, 07:54 PM

His fur felt like it stood on end, her eyes spoke more than he did. Her movements of away, and toward like a wave on the shoreline. The energy of her inner battles bid him to wait, hold. Then the battle within her was over and she met him. The life within them both engulfed each other. She drew deeper and he responded, pulling her even closer, feeling her dainty legs wrap around his neck. His arm encased her behind her back, holding her to oo him, flush against his chest. His breath was lost with hers.

She pulls away, they're both gasping. His skin thrummed on every point of contact with her. A tear is glistening in the auster summer sunlight, like a diamond on her cheek. His face is soft and certain. His eyes of arctic skies hold steady to her dancing eyes of chartreuse. He takes a large paw and gently brushes the tear away from her cheek. He can see another skirmish rising within her, and he let it. He stood there with her, letting her worries and her thoughts wash away from them. Quiet and solid, holding her steady. He moves with her as the battle is won again, holding her firmly against him as she presses into his neck. He tilts his head over hers tenderly.

His eyes are closed against the world as he hears her worried voice. He attempts to soothe her with a rumble deep in his chest.

"I know. And I may be no fighter, now. But for you Haydee, I will train my best to be worthy to fight by your side. Though I abhor to raise my paw against another, I will. Both to defend my home and to defend my family."

He had yearned for her touch for months since he first noticed the gleam in her eyes that day by the pool in the woods. He had thought of nothing else. He had been content to follow her wherever she went and provide for her and her family. Let her come to him if she felt the same, no matter how long it took. But he refused to let her slip away into some long dark night before he had a chance to tell her.

"I have thought of you since the first day we met. My heart has not let a day go by without it yearning for you. I could not possibly let you beyond my grasp before I could let you know." He held her gently, just enough to support her against him, but she could easily slip away from him if she wished. "Perhaps, one day I can earn more than your affections, but please do not feel rushed into anything with me if your heart does not desire it." He said, hating the words as they spilled from his lips. Though he would hate himself more if she felt trapped with him.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A deep soothing song Lazuli Falls 08:52 AM, 04-27-2024 10:55 PM, 09-07-2024