size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
06-18-2024, 11:09 PM
Bas is talking, but only about half the words register, washing over them as they fight to keep some semblance of composure. “i hear what you’re saying, but…the timeline…” isn’t it too soon? but that’s not really their decision to make, is it? still, now that Spider thinks back on it, certain pieces begin to slot together. the glances Ignita and Bas seemed to exchange, sometimes, when they thought no one was looking. Ignita’s words to them at the festival. “forgive me if i do?” something cold is working it’s way through their veins, freezing their blood and hollowing out their insides, leaving only a cold fury in its wake. Ignita had listened to them mourn Hazel…and, what? was fucking Bas on the side? Spider thinks of that small white and ginger wolf, with her goggles and her enthusiasm and her bright, inquisitive eyes, and feels a surge of anger so strong it almost knocks them off their feet. betrayal.

it doesn’t show on their face, though - their expression has gone cold. unreadably cold. “did you two…” they can’t even say it, the revulsion is too strong. Spider swallows a mouthful of bile, tries again. “did you and Ignita…while you and Hazel were still…”

"Speech"
1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. We need to talk Dreamer's Col 01:33 AM, 06-18-2024 03:13 PM, 07-18-2024