An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
06-18-2024, 11:23 PM

Yeah, the timeline sucked. Basilisk had done his best to wrestle with time and he had never, ever cheated on Hazel. Not physically. But the emotional investment he had felt with Ignita while he was with Hazel had definitely burned through him. It was what had caused him to make that push, to reach out to Hazel…. To break that bond, that friendship. When Spider voiced their question, he wordlessly shakes his head, his own throat locking up. Seeing what Spider was afraid of. “No. I did not cheat on Hazel” he said after a soft breath, speaking the truth.

“Ignita and I were never intimate while I was with Hazel. But I'll admit, the feelings I had pushed me to make a change with Hazel. To try and bring us back to… to what we had been. Salvage what was breaking… except I made a right mess of it, didn’t I?” He swallowed past the lump in his throat. What hurt was… he would have liked Hazel’s guidance. His best friend, who knew how to drink in the firelight of the night and drown out his worries with laughter. “Quite frankly, the timeline sucks. It’s all too close together, and I hate that.” He thunked his rump against the ground, looking… a little lost. “Honestly. I have no idea how to navigate any of this, Spider. Matters of the heart are… messy, complicated, even before you add a kid to the mix. Catching you up in the mess of all this… I never wanted that.”

"Basilisk Fatalis"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. We need to talk Dreamer's Col 01:33 AM, 06-18-2024 03:13 PM, 07-18-2024