size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
06-19-2024, 05:50 PM

She really needed to rethink this system on her back. Maybe baskets would do much better. However, that would make her do more trips in the long run. The market bustled noisily around her, despite the crash. She sent her little possum back to the storerooms for a basket. She sighed as she was just about to step back and place her tray on a spare table when a large male approached with some smaller dogs. She was almost as small as them!
He had a warm air about him even as he offered to make his girls retaliate for her.

"Oh! No-no thank you, it's fine! I'll be picking this up! I promise! I'm-I'm sure they didn't mean it!" She said, the last thing she wanted was for there to be an incident in the market place and she would be the origin point. "I couldn't even tell you who it was!" She said shaking her head with a half laugh. The stranger had disappeared into the crowd. The little golden possum returned with a small woven basket, watching the strange dogs and new wolf speaking to Ignita, her little pink nose moving back and forth.

Ignita took the basket and started scooping the glass up with her bare paws. "Who might be my knight then? I'm Ignita!" She mentioned brightly, smiling up at the male from close to the ground, trying to sweep the sharp shards away.

"Speech"

602 / 1500

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Bigger Voice Dreamer's Col 06:58 PM, 05-18-2024 08:28 PM, 08-11-2024