size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
06-19-2024, 11:43 PM
Spider buries their head in Bas’ chest, surprised to feel the wetness of his tears soaking into their fear. have they ever seen Bas really, truly cry? it feels precious, like he’s entrusting a piece of himself to them. for a moment, the world shrinks down to just the two of them, beginning and ending in the warmth and love between. Spider doesn’t know how to entangle this clusterfuck - their heart still feels it’s been crushed into granules - but they can’t leave Bas, and they can’t leave their life in the Armada.

it would destroy them.

so for better or worse, Igni- she will have to stay. “i don’t know what to do, either,” they sniffle, a repetition of Bas’ earlier sentiment. they’re both stumbling blind, clawing for a foothold. “but i’m on your side, Dad. we’re a team, okay? you and me.” they’d told him as such, over and over when he’d taken up the mantle of Warlord, but maybe he hadn’t truly believed it until now. maybe he hadn’t thought himself worthy of such a promise.
1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. We need to talk Dreamer's Col 01:33 AM, 06-18-2024 03:13 PM, 07-18-2024