size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
06-20-2024, 12:11 AM

The day had arrived! Bas had sent for an artist to help teach Ignita how to make paints!
She's giddy with excitement.

She starts to skitter from her den, but no... No, she's a Steward now. She doesn't need to slink along the walls, and get out of everyone's way first. She can... stroll. Take a longer stride, hold her head up even. She was no longer a slave.

She still didn't want to be late though. She can work on her stride another time. She moves quickly through the Col, and enters the Market. It's busy of course but she's become a pro of slinking through the gaps of crowds. She made it to the other entrance of the Market and asked the guards where the teacher had gone. They pointed her that way and she smiled at how they treated her. Just like one of them! She was one of them!

She entered the warm room with her head up and a happy smile.
"Hello? Are you the one teaching the painting lesson? I'm Ignita, it's probably just going to be me today. I'm so excited you're here!" She exclaimed in greeting.

"Speech"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Paint The Sky A Daring Color Dreamer's Col 01:03 PM, 06-12-2024 02:11 AM, 07-18-2024