size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

Critical Attack!Double MasterStudentSamhain 20221K
06-20-2024, 02:23 AM
The embrace was like coming home after a long journey, warm and familiar. Talyssa's sire enveloped her in his comforting scent of pine and earth, like a soothing balm for her weary soul. As she blinked back joyful tears, she managed to tease out the words in Carpathian in return. “E bine să fii acasă.” she murmured, feeling a sense of belonging flood through her veins once again. The familiarity and love that resided here was something she had yearned for during her travels, and now she was finally able to bask in its warmth once more- and happy to do so.

With a soft sigh, she relaxed further into her father's protective hold, her own tail wagging in rhythm with his. The scent of bonfire and roasted meat intertwined with Artorias' comforting aroma, creating a sensory tapestry of homecoming that warmed her heart. "Tati, my travels..." she began, her voice trailing off as she pondered the right words to convey her experiences. “They've been... enlightening, challenging, amazing. I've met wolves from different walks of life, and learned so much about myself and the world. I’ll tell you all about them," She pulled back slightly, her pale steel blue-grey eyes meeting her father's warm gaze. "But first there is someone special to me that I want you and Mami to meet.” Talyssa paused, pulling away in order to take a glance behind her. The warmth of her gaze found Quill where he lingered behind. She gestured for him to join them, and when he got to a conversational distance. She cleared her throat before continuing. Tati, this is Quill Klein.” She offered lightly, introducing him with an affectionate glance towards the light-grey coated brute.

"Talyssa Carpathius"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Trial by Fire The Starlit Plains 12:02 AM, 06-15-2024 09:40 PM, 09-02-2024