size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
06-20-2024, 10:18 AM
her face says it all. if Spider ever needed further proof of Ignita’s guilt, it’s all there in those wide gold eyes. eyes that have held Spider’s own many times over as she’d lied. Spider gives a low growl, needing to dispel some of the anger burning through them like flame on parchment. eating them up until only ash remained. “i thought you were my friend.” they take another step into the den, baring down on Ignita despite their smaller size. “i thought you cared about me. but you lied, and you kept things from me, and you…you slept with my Dad.”

they close their eyes against it for a moment, against the very idea - and when they open them again, it’s to reveal twin flames crackling through their pink gaze. “a real friend wouldn’t do that to me. wouldn’t do those things, knowing it’d hurt me.” stars, they’d really liked Ignita. had really treasured her friendship and her company. fuck. “were we even friends,” they ask, voice growing quiet but no less demanding, “or were you just trying to get close to Bas? did you even care about me?”

"Speech"
1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. having it out Dreamer's Col 12:09 AM, 06-20-2024 04:36 PM, 09-20-2024