size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
06-20-2024, 03:26 PM

Her head low, her paws move without her, toward them. Creeping, off her bed slinking lowly toward their feet. They were right. She did know it would hurt them. She knew it that first night Bas held her close. When the winter winds had bitten down to her bones the only one she thought would warm her then was Spider's father, her master.

"We can-" She tried but they continued, wrenching her heart further.
"I still care! I-" Their words overpowered hers, as was their right. They were right to be angry. She was the cause of Hazel leaving. She was the cause of their split. She was the one who showed Bas what love was, somehow, when she barely knew it herself. She had let it all happen. She hadn't said no. She hadn't pulled away, by the stars! She encouraged it! That day in the mines... They had come so close.

She stopped and looked away, her tears flowed freely. It was so much worse than she had imagined it could be.

A real friend? Using them to get close to Bas? She hadn't needed Spider to get close to Basilisk at all... No... She was the scapegoat.

Spider needed someone to be mad at, they couldn't be mad at Hazel, she wasn't here, they couldn't be mad at Bas... She was the one. Her rapid mind brought forward the connections. She didn't know what to do.

"Spider, hear me. Hear me, please. Just a little!" Let her say her piece before they brought down their fury, she begged. "You are the first friend I've ever had. You are even my closest friend. Please. I do care. I didn't know this would happen, I didn't intend for it to happen. It just did! I care about you a lot! Please!" Tears reflected the firelight. She didn't bring up their promise, the promise they made while under the influence, the promise made with naivety. A promise they made oblivious. No, she deserved this.

"Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. having it out Dreamer's Col 12:09 AM, 06-20-2024 04:36 PM, 09-20-2024