Large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Critical Fail!Ooh La La
06-20-2024, 05:36 PM
TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2022

The gathering was large and there were so many happy wolves around him. Kore felt almost guilty with his little black cloud that seems to hang over him but the fact is, he misses being around other wolves. Dull eyes scan the gathering as he smells the wonderful aroma of lovingly made food and saliva begins to pool in his mouth as he tries to remember what the last thing was he had to eat… or when. The dust of endless traveling clings to once beautiful nebula hued coat, covering much of the once brilliant colors until they are almost hidden.

A voice pulls his attention from its wandering and turns his gaze over to where a very tall, winged wolf stands near him. Dumbly, he stares at the youth for a long moment as Kore forgets how to interact with others but, thankfully, his mind kicks back into gear. With a small shake of his head, the man admits, “I… I didn’t even know there was festival. I just smelled the smoke and kind of…” Shoulders lift and descend as he admits that he no idea what was going on here and his body had just sort of, taken over.

Food is offered and he looks at the delicious morsels, licking his lips as he nods that he would indeed like to try it. A paw moves to the area beside him and he gently pats the grass, inviting the winged wolf to sit with him as he says, “Please, sit with me Wylan. My name is Kore. Kore Regni. Thank you for being so thoughtful and bringing me food.” Gratitude fills his words as he looks at the food, picking a small piece of meat to pop into his mouth. His eyes practically roll back into his head as flavor explodes across his tongue.

Once he is significantly recovered, the older man looks to the kind teenager and asks, “What brings you here? Did you come for this festival?” A friendly smile pulls at the corners of his mouth as Kore’s eyes stray to the food, stomach growling its hunger but wishing to talk with the young man instead.

"Kore Regni"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Boulevard Of Broken Dreams The Starlit Plains 04:59 PM, 06-20-2024 03:06 PM, 07-18-2024