Large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Critical Fail!Ooh La La
06-20-2024, 06:59 PM
TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2022

Life has been strange for Kore. Each day bleeds into one another as he searches endlessly for his lost brother, the intervening years since Kal’s disappearance just one dead-end pursuit after another. His paws have traveled countless miles across snowy lands and deserts alike and the man isn’t sure when the last time he had stopped was. It is tearing him apart to the point that he isn’t quite sure what is real and what his mind fabricates for him.

The wind had pulled him down to Auster, promising leads that had already dried up and gone; but Kore cannot stop his relentless hunt for his missing sibling. It had been the three of them against world and then, one day, Kalyke has just… disappeared. It had left a gaping hole in his and Ao’s life so the young man had vowed to his sister that he would find their brother. That was years ago and he is no closer to finding his wayward sibling than he was when he set out.

Heart heavy, the smell of welcome bonfire, rolls out from a nearby plain and his paws automatically adjust course. He is so tired, so heartbroken and he wishes that Kal would just appear and end this purgatory of a life he has. Kore doesn’t even realize he had crossed a pack’s border until he is among a gathering of wolves from all different packs and he blinks blearily at them all. With great effort, he halts his walking and plops down in a free space of grass.

Gods, how tired he is.

"Kore Regni"

Wylan

Armada
Heir Apparent

Master Fighter (300)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Seadragoness
06-20-2024, 07:14 PM

Wylan was grabbing some more snacks from the buffet when he saw a wolf take a seat at the edge of the crowd, looking worn and tired. He grabbed a little more food, and trotted over towards the colourful stranger. The older wolf had seated themselves on the grass, and he stopped a polite distance from him.

“Hello, I’m Wylan! Are you here for the festivities?” He asked, though the sad face on the other wolf seemed to indicate otherwise. How strange, to be somewhere so excited and to be so sad. “I got you some food, if you want to try it?” He continued, his words sweeping away from him as he held out a paw, offering up the food.

"Speech"

[Image: lQqyuza.png]
As his 'companion' Krakarak may enter any of Wylan's threads without warning

Kore

Loner

Master Fighter (245)

Expert Intellectual (165)

An icon representing the specialty Unarmed Unarmed

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Critical Fail!Ooh La La
06-20-2024, 07:36 PM
TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2022

The gathering was large and there were so many happy wolves around him. Kore felt almost guilty with his little black cloud that seems to hang over him but the fact is, he misses being around other wolves. Dull eyes scan the gathering as he smells the wonderful aroma of lovingly made food and saliva begins to pool in his mouth as he tries to remember what the last thing was he had to eat… or when. The dust of endless traveling clings to once beautiful nebula hued coat, covering much of the once brilliant colors until they are almost hidden.

A voice pulls his attention from its wandering and turns his gaze over to where a very tall, winged wolf stands near him. Dumbly, he stares at the youth for a long moment as Kore forgets how to interact with others but, thankfully, his mind kicks back into gear. With a small shake of his head, the man admits, “I… I didn’t even know there was festival. I just smelled the smoke and kind of…” Shoulders lift and descend as he admits that he no idea what was going on here and his body had just sort of, taken over.

Food is offered and he looks at the delicious morsels, licking his lips as he nods that he would indeed like to try it. A paw moves to the area beside him and he gently pats the grass, inviting the winged wolf to sit with him as he says, “Please, sit with me Wylan. My name is Kore. Kore Regni. Thank you for being so thoughtful and bringing me food.” Gratitude fills his words as he looks at the food, picking a small piece of meat to pop into his mouth. His eyes practically roll back into his head as flavor explodes across his tongue.

Once he is significantly recovered, the older man looks to the kind teenager and asks, “What brings you here? Did you come for this festival?” A friendly smile pulls at the corners of his mouth as Kore’s eyes stray to the food, stomach growling its hunger but wishing to talk with the young man instead.

"Kore Regni"

Wylan

Armada
Heir Apparent

Master Fighter (300)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Seadragoness
06-20-2024, 08:37 PM

Wylan raised a brow slowly at that. Feeling it inch up his face as he looked at Kore. “Well, uhmm… It’s bad manners to cross a pack border. The Hallows is open to a festival right now, but in the future - I wouldn’t want you to get into trouble.” He explained gently.

He sat next to the other wolf when they invited him to. Listening as they introduced themselves as Kore. “Of course, the Hallows has some great cooks, and the foods there to be enjoyed.” he said, handing it over and settled down more comfortably. “Yeah, I’m from Armada which is quite a distance from here. Lots of packs from all over have come, actually.” He explained.

"Speech"

[Image: lQqyuza.png]
As his 'companion' Krakarak may enter any of Wylan's threads without warning