size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
06-20-2024, 11:14 PM

The groveling fell upon deaf ears. They were unmoved. She didn't blame them.
She didn't know what to do. She wanted the pain to stop for them both, she wanted everything to be right in the world. She also desperately wanted Hazel back, maybe to help smooth over the process or to tear Ignita to pieces.

Limply, she sat up. They were much closer in height and age than she and Bas.

"Yes. I did break your family." She replied quietly, her gaze glued to the ground beside her. It was the truth. And she and Bas were planning on... hopefully expanding the family, and she hoped that family would include her and Spider in it too.

"You're right. Hazel would probably still be here." It was hard for her to fathom the idea of never coming to The Armada.
"But then... I never would have met you. I-I'm really glad to have met you. I never wanted to lie to you." She turned to finally face them, her golden eyes pleading for mercy into their pools of roses. "I never wanted to hurt you. I don't ever want to hurt you." She turned away again, showing them her throat, "But I'll understand if you'll never forgive me." Even though they promised they would. Wet drops soaked into the cavern floor.

"Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. having it out Dreamer's Col 12:09 AM, 06-20-2024 04:36 PM, 09-20-2024