gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res
06-21-2024, 01:56 AM

Quill had situated himself off to the side, giving Talyssa and her father a moment alone together. Grey and white ears stayed on alert, however, so when she introduced him, the giant, marbled brute stepped forward. Pink and aqua eyes met fire opal and Quill gave a polite nod, the thick braids in his made swaying with the action. "Good to officially meet you," the man spoke in low rumbles very akin to his father's vocals. "I've heard good things from my father and I do believe that we may have met when I was a pup, though I can't rightly remember."

The brute fixed the golden fae with a smile and seated himself beside her, rather close, actually. He made no effort to hide his affection for the smaller wolf, his hip touching her own. Quill directed his gaze back towards Artorias, one brow lifting slightly. "I've taken quite a liking to your daughter. I think she might like me a bit as well." There was humor in his tone as he cast Talyssa a side-eye. Would she admit to her father how she felt about him? Would she admit to him how she felt about him?

"The bonfire has been quite interesting," Quill continued conversationally. "A fascinating notion." He wouldn't have thought about burning things in memory of the dead. Not that he knew too many dead wolves. A few siblings, perhaps.

"Quill Klein"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Trial by Fire The Starlit Plains 12:02 AM, 06-15-2024 09:40 PM, 09-02-2024