size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
06-21-2024, 04:19 AM
Spider snorts with laughter, the sound rather undignified as they try to shuffle out of range without giving up their feathered shelter. “oi! c-cut it out!” their sides heave as they giggle, and it’s a relief to feel something other than anger or numbness. once they’ve calmed down, Spider draws back to look Wylan in the eye, hesitating as a thought comes to mind. “actually, i…I wanted to check in with you about something.” anxiety squirms through them, but they push on, determined.

“are you, um…okay with Bas naming me potential heir?” they search Wylan’s gaze for a hint of unrest, of anger. “it’s only…i worry you feel like i’m encroaching on your birthright.” Wylan would probably never voice it out loud if he was upset, so Spider wants to give him the floor. give him the opportunity to air any of the grievances he may have felt unable to express.

"Speech"
1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Friends look out for eachother Dreamer's Col 01:43 AM, 06-09-2024 03:04 PM, 07-18-2024