Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
06-21-2024, 12:10 PM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
She listened to the older womans words, a few years older than Mae, but she didn't mind at all. Words feel softly greeting and offering her own name. 'Hello Mae! My name's Seere Klein-Destruction.' The name was a little odd, well the ending of it. Did Seere bring Distruction in her wake? She doubted that much anyway. The sable woman noticed that the monochrome had a amythest and azure pools. It was a pretty sight. Something she truly wasn't use to. 'Do you live here?' Tilting her head, unsure of what to say. "I do not but I do live near by I guess you could say." Simple but to the point. Her voice still cheerful and gentle.

She wondered where this woman was from, or if she even lived around these lands. "What about you Seere?" Lowering down upon her haunches her tail still dancing around behind her, sweeping the grasses back and forth, back and forth. Songs from birds filled the air mixing with the falling waters that cascaded down off the rock face.

"Speech!"

Reaper may join any threads that involves Mae All Titles to Threads are from Fleetwood Mac songs

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. and don't say that she's pretty Cedar Falls 06:51 AM, 05-28-2024 10:10 PM, 09-14-2024