gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
05-28-2024, 06:51 AM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2024, 05:41 AM by Mae. Edited 1 time in total.)
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
The sound of a waterfall caught her attention, she wasn't far off from Gods Gardens, finding her way back to were it had all started, inhaling the scents that lingered upon these lands, ears perked forward. Paying attention as rose and sky pigmented pools swirled together. Dark porpoise hued coat shimmered under the late winter sun while raven freckles dotted across her lean legs, she thought of the other midnight male, and then the other jet black male with alabaster and cherry markings whom was winged to say the least. Such a strange sight that was. Waters trickled down from the pewter moss colored stones, allowing her skull to lower and lap at the cold water.

The young lady had no idea what today was going to bring, but the brute she had come to know, who she had hunted with crossed her mind. Was she crushing on him? A gentle giggle swept from her maw, while the preteen butterfly turned towards another approaching. Giving a gentle greeting. Her tail dancing around. "Hello," her voice cheerful and bright. "I'm Mae, who are you?"

"Speech!"

Reaper may join any threads that involves Mae All Titles to Threads are from Fleetwood Mac songs

Seere

"Though She Be But Little, She Is Fierce"

Loner

Master Fighter (285)

Master Healer (335)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipStudent1K
Snake Eyes
06-19-2024, 10:47 PM

The need to stretch her legs has been tickling Seere’s brain for a bit now and the monochrome woman has decided that today, she is going to do something about it. Legs carry her across both familiar and unfamiliar lands, past places where once allied packs had stood. Memories like falling leaves swirl through the woman’s mind as she wonders what has happened to her family and sorrow tugs at her.

It barely registers that had crossed the Bifrost and left behind the cold winter days. By the time she crosses into the land with cedar trees, Seere’s pawsteps have grown light and playful. Summer is scorching the continent of Auster and, even in the shade of the trees, the heat and humidity are felt thicken the air until it almost feels like she is drinking in soup. Tongue lolls out of her mouth as the small monochrome woman rounds a corner and finds a dappled grey form turning in her direction.

For half a second, her steps falter, worry piercing her mind like spears as she wonders if they are friendly but, the dancing tail and gentle greeting that is given, has that fear fleeing and a warm smile blooming across her lips. Bright, cheerful words are offered and Seere’s tail matches the fast pace of the stranger’s as she dips her head and greets, “Hello Mae! My name’s Seere Klein-Destruction.” It is habit to give her first and last name but she suddenly remembers that it no longer carries the weight it had once held.

Slowly, she moves toward Mae, stance relaxed, friendly, and open as she goes while her mismatched eyes scan the beautiful scenery around them. Warmly she asks, “Do you live here?” The question is innocent and filled with curiosity as Seere comes to a stop near the dappled girl, tail still wagging happily as she tries to find out more about the teen she has crossed paths with.

"Seere Klein-Destruction"

Seere has a male Pallas's cat named Paunch and a female barn swallow named Aisling. They are always nearby.

Mae

Hellborn
Sinner

Beginner Navigator (10)

Beginner Healer (10)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
06-21-2024, 12:10 PM
She listened to the older womans words, a few years older than Mae, but she didn't mind at all. Words feel softly greeting and offering her own name. 'Hello Mae! My name's Seere Klein-Destruction.' The name was a little odd, well the ending of it. Did Seere bring Distruction in her wake? She doubted that much anyway. The sable woman noticed that the monochrome had a amythest and azure pools. It was a pretty sight. Something she truly wasn't use to. 'Do you live here?' Tilting her head, unsure of what to say. "I do not but I do live near by I guess you could say." Simple but to the point. Her voice still cheerful and gentle.

She wondered where this woman was from, or if she even lived around these lands. "What about you Seere?" Lowering down upon her haunches her tail still dancing around behind her, sweeping the grasses back and forth, back and forth. Songs from birds filled the air mixing with the falling waters that cascaded down off the rock face.

"Speech!"

Reaper may join any threads that involves Mae All Titles to Threads are from Fleetwood Mac songs

Seere

"Though She Be But Little, She Is Fierce"

Loner

Master Fighter (285)

Master Healer (335)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipStudent1K
Snake Eyes
06-30-2024, 08:47 PM

Seere has always enjoyed the company of others and the youthful Mae has the older woman immediately relaxing. As she inquires if the young lady lives here, Mae gives her a simple to the point answer which has the monochrome woman nodding absently and the cheerful, gentle tone of Mae keeps her tail wagging. Then, the dreaded question is returned to her and a sad sigh passes her lips. Mirroring the other wolf, she folds her haunches and comes to sit lightly on the ground, the warm smile never leaving her lips even as uncertainty enters her mismatched gaze.

For a moment, she turns her eyes up to the branches of the cedar trees that surround them, watching the birds that flit to and fro as they fill the air with their beautiful song. Finally, Seere lifts her voice, tone warm as she says, “I… don’t know where I live right now. My family, the Klein’s, held a pack named Ashen for many, many years. A few months ago, due to health issues, Ashen was disbanded and I haven’t figured out where I am going to settle yet. I was born in Ashen and lived there all my life so it is kind of… strange to suddenly be left adrift in the world without a place to land.”

As she informs the kindly teenager of her situation, Seere feels guilty for laying out her woes to an almost completely stranger. The smile never falters or fades and the smaller woman turns her mismatched gaze back to Mae as she lifts a paw to wave through the air in a vain attempt to erase her words and says, “Ah, but that is too heavy a topic for such a beautiful day! What brought you out here? Did you have anything in mind to do when you came to visit this place? I like to visit the falls here because there is usually a lot of ginseng that grows here. It helps to keep my healer pack full.”

With that, she swings her healing pack that is always attached to her shoulders, around so that Mae can see it. Somewhat proudly, Seere admits, “I use to be the head healer of Ashen! Uh… you wouldn’t happen to be interested in the healing arts… would you?” An idea sparks in her mind, the thought that maybe be able to share some knowledge with the teenager today… if she wished to learn.

"Seere Klein-Destruction"

Seere has a male Pallas's cat named Paunch and a female barn swallow named Aisling. They are always nearby.

Mae

Hellborn
Sinner

Beginner Navigator (10)

Beginner Healer (10)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
07-01-2024, 08:30 AM
Mae watched the woman come to sit down, watching as the other turned to the branches that towered, the birds singing out their songs which were indeed beautiful and breath taking. Her tail giving gentle thuds against the ground, ears turn towards the woman. As the warm voice with a hint of uncertianty fills the air around the duo.

"Going without a home though is dangerous. And one has to be very careful treading the lands being loner without a home or a pack. I am sorry to hear about Ashen. It sounds like it was a loving pack and you miss them very dearly. Can't you reclaim and make Ashen much stronger and better?" It was an idea, Mae was always filled with them and solutions to problems, or at least she would try her damnest to help others around her. That's just how Mae was. And always been. A chuckle was offered as she watches Seere's paw wave away possible memories that haunted the other.

"I understand, it sounds like it would be a heavy topic and I am sorry for bringing up ideas. I will say I understand completely what it's like to gone.. But it is a beautiful day." Her voice stated out excitedly near the end before it slipped out. Enjoying the conversation Seere offers. "I come to scope out the area and the contents it offers. Although I did not know that ginseng grows here. I've seen sprouts of mint and a a few others. I spotted a lot of blue cohosh, valerian and those pesty nettles. And a patch of blue vervain. Although I don't have an idea except what ginseng and mint and cohosh can do."

A slight tone of disappointment rang out from Mae as dipping her head just slightly, but when Seere begins to speak once more, the younger woman lifted her skull and gave a wave of her tail, the smile returning. "I am a healer, although skills can always use a refreshing. There are some I do not know and do know while if might be the same for you perhaps. But, as healers we are always learning... aren't we?" It never really hurt to learn from others and learn more than what was already known.

"Speech!"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. and don't say that she's pretty Cedar Falls 06:51 AM, 05-28-2024 10:10 PM, 09-14-2024