An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
06-21-2024, 02:42 PM

It seemed the decision was made for him, when a tiny little pup dashed through the crowd and collided with his legs. The impact didn’t affect him much, his weight was stable and she was too little to topple him. He might get a bruise later, but that didn’t worry him much. “Oh no, I’m being attacked!” Wylan cried out softly, winking at the purple pup as he did so. Pups loved to think they were fierce, right? He sure had, even though his puppy years were far behind him now. Ah, to be an adult. Responsibilities were still somewhat new to Wylan.

An adult appeared not far behind the pup, and she hid behind his legs. Oops, had his wings been out again? He knew he could look pretty intimidated with them stretched out. He tucked them tightly as his side again, ignoring an errant feather that fluttered free, and offered her a friendly grin. Trying to portray that he was friendly, and not at all scary before looking higher at the brown wolf above her. “Hello! I’m Wylan, and it’s no problem.” He promised. No harm done, and sometimes, running into people was just the way to go, right? It was a festival, and people were supposed to be enjoying themselves.

He grinned when the older wolf mentioned his sheep. The little creature was still a little shy himself And a Polar Bear, did you want to say hi to Glacier?” he asked, nudging his little polar bear into view. “I’m from the Armada, a pack far North from here. How about you two?”

Wc: 276
Total: 864

"Speech"
[Image: lQqyuza.png]
As his 'companion' Krakarak may enter any of Wylan's threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Here to party The Starlit Plains 09:33 PM, 06-20-2024 11:33 AM, 07-17-2024