gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Seadragoness
06-20-2024, 11:33 PM

Wylan trotted through the plains, tail wagging when anyone so much as glanced his way. So many people to meet! How many would he manage to introduce himself to in the time the Armada spent there? Everyone, he hoped! He tucked his wings lightly in at his side as he kept trotting. Getting the lay of the land, seeing what was where, and where the people were converging.

There was food being laid out, wolves arriving. Loners and pack wolves both. How many more Armada wolves were among them? He thought their party might be relatively small in comparison.

Once he’d done a quick loop, he returned to Glacier and the silly little sheep that had taken to following him around lately. He supposed if they kept at it, he’d have to name them… he never had been very clever at naming things. Maybe he could rope his brother into doing it. He settled down on the grass, grinning at the thought as he scanned the area again, wondering if he should pick out a wolf to chat with.

WC: 179

"Speech"
[Image: lQqyuza.png]
As his 'companion' Krakarak may enter any of Wylan's threads without warning

Alexandrite

Polaris
Novice

Advanced Healer (105)

Advanced Intellectual (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
06-21-2024, 12:26 AM

She had started calling him uncle. It was nice that Eltrys took her out for her schooling away from her bothersome brother. Her father had his paws full with his healing duties and Copper's shenanigans.

He had told her to stay close, and she did her best, but all these smells! There was food and people she had never seen before! People were still arriving, when was the bonfire going to be lit? Why did they light the bonfire? What was it for?

She dashed about, hearing her name being called through the din but she was too excited to answer! Her little white paws carried her quickly into the dark legs of an overly large male. And as she looked up into who she rammed into a kind face looked down on her under enormous wings! Another wolf with wings!

She stuttered and squeaked, she retreated quickly to her uncle's ankles as he finally caught up to her.

Speech/Thoughts

[Image: 20Rva1y.png]

Eltrys

Polaris
Guardian

Intermediate Fighter (45)

Master Intellectual (290)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

06-21-2024, 12:27 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2024, 12:28 AM by Eltrys. Edited 1 time in total.)

He had noticed the young girl had been getting quite the short end of the stick. He didn't know much of her story, only that she was a member of Polaris getting pushed around by her brother and her father struggled with his own energy reserves to intervene much. She had thirst for knowledge much like Eltrys did so he made a plan with her father to let the poor kid get a break and he could help her with some schooling. Hopefully, he'll be able to take the brother off their father's hands individually as well. Maybe talk some sense into him.

He was so far taking little Alexa to the festival since she had expressed some interest. Since she had been so eager to go he went ahead of Haydee with the promise that she'd arrive at the festival with Bae-syl.

He called out to little Alexa as she darted out of sight a few times and he would have to pick up his pace. Finally just as he was catching up to her she bumped into a larger male with a pack scent like mountains.

"Pardon us!" He greeted warmly, letting Alexa shy away behind his legs. "We're still learning to stay close..." He said shooting her a half-hearted grimace. He knew he looked fairly intimidating off the bat and she was sensitive.

"Look Alexa, he's got a sheep." He mentioned nodding to the fluffy creature.
"Where are you from, stranger?" He asked the winged male cordially.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

588 /1500

Wylan

Armada
Heir Apparent

Master Fighter (300)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Seadragoness
06-21-2024, 04:42 PM

It seemed the decision was made for him, when a tiny little pup dashed through the crowd and collided with his legs. The impact didn’t affect him much, his weight was stable and she was too little to topple him. He might get a bruise later, but that didn’t worry him much. “Oh no, I’m being attacked!” Wylan cried out softly, winking at the purple pup as he did so. Pups loved to think they were fierce, right? He sure had, even though his puppy years were far behind him now. Ah, to be an adult. Responsibilities were still somewhat new to Wylan.

An adult appeared not far behind the pup, and she hid behind his legs. Oops, had his wings been out again? He knew he could look pretty intimidated with them stretched out. He tucked them tightly as his side again, ignoring an errant feather that fluttered free, and offered her a friendly grin. Trying to portray that he was friendly, and not at all scary before looking higher at the brown wolf above her. “Hello! I’m Wylan, and it’s no problem.” He promised. No harm done, and sometimes, running into people was just the way to go, right? It was a festival, and people were supposed to be enjoying themselves.

He grinned when the older wolf mentioned his sheep. The little creature was still a little shy himself And a Polar Bear, did you want to say hi to Glacier?” he asked, nudging his little polar bear into view. “I’m from the Armada, a pack far North from here. How about you two?”

Wc: 276
Total: 864

"Speech"

Alexandrite

Polaris
Novice

Advanced Healer (105)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
06-22-2024, 05:20 PM

Alexa was a bit of an unpredictable feral child. Courageous and bold one moment, fearful and shy the next. This stranger thought she was attacking him! Oh no! She didn't want to get into trouble!

As Eltrys glanced her way she hid her eyes behind his legs but peered out again at the fluffy sheep he pointed out. She'd never seen a sheep before. But when the bear appeared and introduced her ears perked up and her tail swayed back and forth. A baby polar bear! Was this Saga's baby?

She bounded up to Glacier pleased as punch!
"Hiya Glasser! Is Saga your Mom? I'm Alexa!" She said, completely nonplussed at the mini bear. She caught Wylan's name and turned to him.
"Wyan! How'd you be friends with a bear? Our leader is a bear! Are they family?" She asked, back to her boldness.

Speech/Thoughts

Eltrys

Polaris
Guardian

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

06-22-2024, 05:21 PM

"I'm Eltrys, the Guardian of Polaris, and this is Alexandrite, one of our Novices. We live just south of The Hallows here." He said, waving his tail in that direction.

Keeping an eye on his young charge he wasn't surprised that the polar bear would bring her back out of her shell. She had a rough start in life and felt honored to help her blossom toward a better path.

"Do you recall what this festival is about? I haven't had much of a chance to learn." He asked of Wylan, watching Alexa. She seemed to be enamored by the bear.

"Speech!"

Wylan

Armada
Heir Apparent

Master Fighter (300)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Seadragoness
06-23-2024, 01:32 AM

It was strange introducing his little sheep without having a name for them. But he needed to be sure they planned to stick around and follow the wolf before he actually named them. Plus, he needed to know him a little better and find a name that worked for him, and that they both liked. He assumed the creature had a name in… sheep tongue, or whatever language it spoke. Its little bleats were adorable, but total gibberish to Wylan. But he surely had a name, he just had no way to translate it to Wylan.

Glacier was immediately a hit, and the little pup that he had accidentally frightened came bounding out to meet his little polar bear. Wylan felt his tail pick up happily behind him, glad to see she wasn’t too worried about him and his companions. Glacier trotted up to the pup, and immediately rolled onto his back. His legs splayed up in the ear as he scratched his back lightly across the grass. “Uhh… no, I don’t know who his mother is. I found him injured when I was little and my mum helped me nurse him back to health” He answered for Glacier when the pup questioned him. He wasn’t sure who Saga was, or why this pup would think they were related to Glacier. They didn’t know another polar bear, did they? The only other ones wylan had met had been very unfriendly.

“Your leader is a bear?” He asked, intrigued and rather surprised sounding when Alexa explained that part to him. What! Bears could lead packs? He was going to have to meet this polar bear. Maybe they could help him figure out where Glacier had come from! Oh, but he didn’t want to have to give up Glacier. The bear had become his closest companion…

He looked up at the brown wolf, not forgetting them in all this. “It’s nice to meet you, Eltrys. I’m uhh… the heir to the Armada.” he said awkwardly, trying to return the others greeting by sharing the same amount of information. Even if being heir was still a very strange concept to him. He considered the older wolfs other question thoughtfully for a moment. “I think its about the change of season, or loss, or something. Sorry… I wasn’t really listening.” He could get distracted rather easily sometimes.

Wc: over 1500

"Speech"

Alexandrite

Polaris
Novice

Advanced Healer (105)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
07-04-2024, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2024, 02:26 PM by Alexandrite. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ohh! They didn't know who his mother was! Okay!
She faced the bear and play bowed at him, "I know who my mom is. But I got separated too. Her name was Ruby. She had purple in her fur like me!" She said to Glacier.

Then back to Wylan, "Yup yup! Saga the bear leads our pack! She and Haydee are sisters! My brother thinks Haydee is too weak to lead the pack and that's why-" A glance from Eltrys made her clamp her mouth down, he suddenly seemed very stern and she ducked her head down to briefly hide behind the bear. She attempted to scritch Glacier behind the ear.

Speech/Thoughts

Eltrys

Polaris
Guardian

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

07-04-2024, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2024, 02:51 PM by Eltrys. Edited 1 time in total.)

Etrys smiled with humor as Wylan grappled with the idea of Saga leading the wolf pack. There had been a few who had been perturbed by the idea, but Eltrys was glad of it, it took some of the pressures of Haydee for the time being where she could have some freedoms she didn't get to have before.

He nodded along to the conversation as Wylan stated his rank in the Armada and the Guardian's brow lifted in surprise! It was good to meet the high ranks of other packs! Perhaps they could work on an alliance in the future.

It was then Alexa who spoke up about Saga and nearly spilled some of their pack's inner turmoil. His glacial eye narrowed dangerously at the girl and this time it wasn't gentle. He would not be hearing anything disparaging about Haydee, not from within their own ranks, and not in public.

"Pardon, I believe it is time for us to grab a snack at the tables." He nodded to Wylan in farewell. He'll be teaching her the difference between public and private topics after this.

"Speech!"

-exit Eltrys and Alexa-