Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
06-21-2024, 09:24 PM
"Speech"

Her breath shudders inward as they step nearer. She doesn't know what to expect. She wished they'd just... slap her, knock her over, mark her other cheek to match the scar already there. Maybe they should just fight it out, but it'd be uneven, she knew nothing of actual fighting. They're quicker and stronger than her by far.

Hope springs as they lift her chin toward them, just like the festival but the flutterings of that hope fall to the floor like ash as she meets their rose gold gaze filled with contempt and fury. Her body starts to tremble as they hiss her name.
It doesn't have to be at their expense, they don't have to avoid her! They don't have to do this!

A sob bubbles forth as they let her go and spin away from her.
"Wait... Spider! Please! But you will do one thing!" She says, her voice ringing out, forced through the tears streaming down her face. She's facing them, she's standing. There's a gleaming resolve in her golden eyes as they look at them in the doorway.
"You will acknowledge and nurture any siblings that Bas gives you." She says, a fire within her as she grasps at the one thing that's truly fueled her. "Promise me, if you won't forgive me, be the big sibling for them that we never had. Do not make them pay for what I have done." She takes a step toward them. "I cannot promise to leave you alone as we both have a pack to support, but I'll-" She drew in a shuddering desperate breath, "I..." a choking sob interrupted her. Her knees shook and her legs trembled.

To lose them like this, her closest dearest friend... Her heart will break every day that they hate her. How wrong is it to want them both? Less than a week ago she was a slave held by the whims of the Warlord. A week before that they were down at The Hallows, a week before that, they were working on blacksmithing together...

The war within her was too much. She crumpled to the floor in desperate agony, "Please, Spider! Please don't leave me!" She begged, her voice gaining a desperate shrill.

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. having it out Dreamer's Col 12:09 AM, 06-20-2024 04:36 PM, 09-20-2024