gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
06-21-2024, 09:53 PM
She must've gotten herself into some nasty business with these bandages. Wilder thinks to himself as he watches her rotate slowly and carefully more toward him. It's clear that she's bedridden and perhaps for good reason. With the attitude that she appeared to be sporting, it was no wonder Oleander had no tolerance for her poor choice of words. Now that he was settled from being startled though, he was in a better mood to handle whatever she tossed his way.

Like the words that were now coming out of her mouth that force his smirk to fall into a flat, unamused line. "I indeed am s'posed to be here," he replies, quickly sticking out his tongue at her before turning his body slightly. Moving his shoulder forward, stretching the skin to hopefully relieve the itch of stitches, he shows off the long scars that peek out from under his mud and moss colored fur.

"Oleander tol' me to come by today to get my stitches removed," Wilder states as he repositions himself back to a sitting position facing her. "You seen 'im around by chance?" His head cants for a moment before vermilion gaze takes a look around the infirmary. Nope, no little white healer boy to be seen.

WILDER

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. is this a better size difference? Dreamer's Col 02:20 PM, 06-21-2024 09:33 PM, 07-03-2024