size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
06-21-2024, 11:52 PM
She hummed blissfully unto his fur with assent, and while she wrapped her paws around his arm she kissed it in quick succession. Hopefully, now that she had seen a few spars in the training arena and helped Ollie and Bas fight a polar bear she had a better idea of how her body might feel when the moment mattered. Hopefully, she could apply what she had learned to that self-defense training.

She breathed in as he nipped the fur on her cheek and leaned into his embrace. Breathing him in as much as he was her. Bliss.
Her ears perked again as he introduced a new topic.

"Hmm..." She started, opening her eyes into the growing darkness of the den, the coals were dying.
"Spring... Survived my first winter in the mountains. I finally get to see a true northern spring." She murmurs. "Ranks... Tethys is an... excellent hunter. She helped get the goats with me." She mentioned, somewhat dreamily. Hmm... "Maybe some of them don't know what rank best suits them and why they should apply for a rank. Why change something if they're comfortable where they are? What's the benefit to moving up for them?" She traced her claw over the intricate blues on his arm.

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Lost little lamb Dreamer's Col 07:38 PM, 06-15-2024 03:12 PM, 07-18-2024