size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
06-22-2024, 11:58 AM

The barest hint of a hint of a glimmer of hope ran it's fingers in the back of her head. They lingered in the doorway, turning back to her.

What does it matter?!
"No! NO! I can't-" she wails, clutching her chest, "if I had everything I wanted...!" She choked on another sob trying to get through to the words clawing at her throat like dying demons in the ninth circle of hell.
"You! Please! My heart... will break... everyday that you hate me. I don't know how to fix this. I don't know how to solve this. You're...! But it's wro-! Please. Drawing with you! Talking with you! They were... They were the best moments of my life! Please..." She begged. She could no longer see through her bleary tear filled eyes. Her chin was on the floor reaching out to them, her paws a crumpled mess pressed under her chest. Could they find their way back to some semblance of friendship after this? Could she bear simple cordiality? The joy she had with them was unmatched, yes she was finding joy and safety with Bas. She loved their father, but the wellspring of love was not finite. It was no pie to be divided. She loved them too, she didn't know what kind of love it was, only that without them her heart would break. The price of losing their friendship, her first true friend was too much to bear. She didn't know it would cost this much.

"Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. having it out Dreamer's Col 12:09 AM, 06-20-2024 04:36 PM, 09-20-2024