size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
06-22-2024, 07:44 PM

Ignita smiled with growing enthusiasm as each student began to file in. A quick hey back to Wylan, a welcoming smile to the cream woman, a smokey woman slunk in behind Wylan, she almost missed her. She noted how another came in knowing Wylan and was surprised to see her paint making teacher join her class as well!

"Welcome welcome!" She says joyously.
"I'm Ignita and I'll be teaching everyone how to make their own charcoal sticks. There's a bit of a trick to it. I use charcoal to take notes and sketch, depending on the type of tree used, the charcoal can come out a little gritty, crumbly, or smooth.

On this table, I have some metal pails for each of you, I'd like you to grab one and then grab a tree branch. You'll be cutting the branches short enough that they stand up in the pail but not touch the lid when it's closed."
She pointed to Willow, Aspen, and oak branches. "Make sure each stick is no thicker than this rod." She held up a thick copper rod she had made in the smithy, it was a good half inch thick.

"Once you've filled your pails with the sticks, we'll take one of these nails and pierce three small holes in the lid. Not big enough for the nail to go through. that's the important part. This will be called a kiln." She stepped back and let her students have at the materials. She slowly went through and started her own pail alongside them to let her students watch her for the next steps and be available for questions.

"Speech"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Makings of a Student! Dreamer's Col 03:33 PM, 06-21-2024 03:01 PM, 07-18-2024