ardent

you want me to walk her like she's your dog?

Vesper

Wilder

Armada
Apprentice

Master Hunter (250)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
06-22-2024, 08:15 PM
Wilder clears his throat awkwardly when he's caught. "Yeah, wouldn't you?" He retorts back, a quick raise of his brow and snort from his nose before he's off through the corridor.

It's at the end of the corridor when he turns to look, noticing how pale she is. His question is rebutted with another question that leaves his head shaking. "Do I look like I got anythin' with me?" Wilder quips back, his expression a mixture between teasing now and concern. Every step she took was clearly painful and he wasn't sure he had it in him to be cruel to her. Sure, she had an attitude problem, but so did he.

Pausing his stride so that she could catch up to him, he lets out a sigh. "So what's yer story?" Wilder questions, not giving her any room to avoid his probing inquiry with an intense gaze that settled upon her face. And when she's finally caught up to him, he takes a step closer to her so that she could lean on him for some support. "Ya ain't gonna get stronger strugglin' that bad either," he comments, another comment that wasn't to be argued with.

WILDER