Advanced Fighter (75)

Novice Hunter (15)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
06-22-2024, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2024, 07:39 PM by Casimir. Edited 2 times in total.)

c  a  s  I  m  I  r

he made his way to the armadan market in search of potential gift bearings for spider, basilisk's son & co-heir. his reasons were simple: to offer comfort to the youth in such rumored times. drama was something casimir stayed out of, but he'd never turn a blind eye to someone going through a rough time. so despite not knowing the details, he felt the urge to fetch some thoughtful gifts for the lad. hoping to further their friendship, had there been any potential for it.
its vibrant with moving wolves and their sellers. the chatters were constant in the background as he made his way near a tall maiden dressed in a cloak. glancing at her then the stands she hovered around, he gauged her interests in wine. garnet gaze coming to rest on her once more as he approached, keeping a respective distance between them. "I hear the grapevine is best for fresh wine. superior to the market." his deep voice came sailing over the air, his breath fogging.

"talk" "Think"

table by scarlet, art by nelsa

casimir is noble, orderly, distant and usually protective. he is not inherently mature with language, nor will his posts be. regardless, he will have some tendencies of mature topics.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. that feeling when your favorite song comes on Dreamer's Col 07:46 PM, 06-22-2024 04:50 PM, 07-29-2024