ardent

you want me to walk her like she's your dog?

Vesper

Vesper

Armada
Songbird

Beginner Fighter (0)

Advanced Intellectual (70)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
06-22-2024, 09:48 PM
“Yup, she was a proper slave, broken in.” She said dryly, at least she had been until Vesper came along. She supposed everyone had a weak spot. When she barreled through what she thought Wilder wanted from her, she was met with an expression that was becoming more familiar to her. The same bewildered look Oleander had given her, what was with these Armada wolves? Surely they weren't all so innocent. Why the fuck did they have slaves than? They were a contradiction.

His words sounded defence, and she answered in kind. Straightening a little, though it cost her. just breathe through it. “You're the one that was looking.” She shot back, what else was she to think? “How was I to know it was just window shopping.” but he had more to say, and she snorted. If thought an apprentice was the same as a slave, he was delusional at best. Stupid at worst. “You Armadians are a weird lot. I bet I could turn your fur white by dinner time.” Oleander was lucky he'd started out that way.
[Image: RVyRN0o.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. you want me to walk her like she's your dog? Dreamer's Col 07:27 PM, 06-22-2024 03:25 PM, 08-20-2024