An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
06-22-2024, 11:32 PM

It was strange introducing his little sheep without having a name for them. But he needed to be sure they planned to stick around and follow the wolf before he actually named them. Plus, he needed to know him a little better and find a name that worked for him, and that they both liked. He assumed the creature had a name in… sheep tongue, or whatever language it spoke. Its little bleats were adorable, but total gibberish to Wylan. But he surely had a name, he just had no way to translate it to Wylan.

Glacier was immediately a hit, and the little pup that he had accidentally frightened came bounding out to meet his little polar bear. Wylan felt his tail pick up happily behind him, glad to see she wasn’t too worried about him and his companions. Glacier trotted up to the pup, and immediately rolled onto his back. His legs splayed up in the ear as he scratched his back lightly across the grass. “Uhh… no, I don’t know who his mother is. I found him injured when I was little and my mum helped me nurse him back to health” He answered for Glacier when the pup questioned him. He wasn’t sure who Saga was, or why this pup would think they were related to Glacier. They didn’t know another polar bear, did they? The only other ones wylan had met had been very unfriendly.

“Your leader is a bear?” He asked, intrigued and rather surprised sounding when Alexa explained that part to him. What! Bears could lead packs? He was going to have to meet this polar bear. Maybe they could help him figure out where Glacier had come from! Oh, but he didn’t want to have to give up Glacier. The bear had become his closest companion…

He looked up at the brown wolf, not forgetting them in all this. “It’s nice to meet you, Eltrys. I’m uhh… the heir to the Armada.” he said awkwardly, trying to return the others greeting by sharing the same amount of information. Even if being heir was still a very strange concept to him. He considered the older wolfs other question thoughtfully for a moment. “I think its about the change of season, or loss, or something. Sorry… I wasn’t really listening.” He could get distracted rather easily sometimes.

Wc: over 1500

"Speech"
[Image: lQqyuza.png]
As his 'companion' Krakarak may enter any of Wylan's threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Here to party The Starlit Plains 09:33 PM, 06-20-2024 11:33 AM, 07-17-2024