Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
06-23-2024, 07:04 AM

It isn’t unusual for strangers to glance at her every so often. Wolves were curious and her own gaze would flicker from wolf to wolf as she moved from each stall. She doesn’t particularly notice the white wolf at first. Continuing to examine the different wares with precision until he finally approaches her outright and speaks to her.

His words bring a respectful smile to her lips, kind and courteous as ever. Giving him a quick nod as she speaks, she points her muzzle toward the satchel she wears where a bottle of wine pokes out from it. “My pack specializes in wines,” Bramble replies, “the soil and weather in Auster is just perfect for growing grapes,” her smile doesn’t falter as she then points back to the market around them.

“I’m actually looking for something that might include taxidermy to trade for. I figured a bottle of Hallows wine would be plenty good enough,” Brambles shrugs her shoulders before looking back at the man. “I’m Bramble Carpathius, Envoy for The Hallows,” she nods her head in greeting, looking at him with a smile. “Think you could point me in the right direction?”

"Speech"

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. that feeling when your favorite song comes on Dreamer's Col 07:46 PM, 06-22-2024 04:50 PM, 07-29-2024