An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
06-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Delphi uses her paws to knead at his body, gently massaging the muscles beneath his skin that surely must be sore from the raid. “You were saying how much you adore me and want to be my Thrall forever and ever,” she murmurs, a giggle lacing her words as she moves to push him so that he rolls over onto his back.

“You mean this heart?” Delphi climbs her way up onto his chest, her paws pressing down on his chest as she leans over closer to his face. “I might have the cure for that,” she whispers, muzzle finding his chin once more to nip and then plant a kiss on his lower lip before moving away.

Running a paw over his chest, she looks up at Strai to watch his reaction. “Oh dear, it does appear to be sooooo broken,” Delphi teases, turning her face to place an ear over his rib cage, listening to the thump of his heart. Snuggling herself a bit closer to his chest and stomach, she can feel her own heart begin to race.

“Definitely needs to be fixed,” her voice is mumbld and probably incoherent with how she continues to lick and kiss at him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'll Always Need You The Stone Steppe 08:39 PM, 06-10-2024 01:51 PM, 10-02-2024