size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-23-2024, 10:01 AM

Alastor spoke again, doing the dad thing, and Scylla grumbled, doing the sulking daughter thing. She didn't need another father. Despite that, she liked Al. She liked him a lot. What did he want from her though? Did he want her to pour out her heart to him? Did he want her to be your typical female and cry? Beat the ground with her paws and wail about how life wasn't fair? Sorry, Charlie. That wasn't her thing. She could plainly speak the truth, however.

"I've no desire to watch them raise our children together." He would know exactly what she was talking about. "I have no desire to wait around until Saracyn decides today is a good day to give me attention. I'm destined for bigger and better things, Alastor." One paw lifted and she made a little sweeping gesture. "So away I went."

The woman's long tail flicked a few times and she maintained eye contact with the giant man. "Despite all of that, I'll be fine, just as I said. I'm always fine." Scylla didn't know what sort of bigger and better things she was destined for, but things always had a way of working out for her. "Don't worry, okay?"

"Scylla"
Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]