gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res
06-23-2024, 07:57 PM

Talyssa promised to get him back and Quill grinned. "Oh, I have no doubt." He held her against him, paws roaming freely over her svelte frame. The woman was superb. Surely there was no one more beautiful in all the land. It wasn't just her looks either. Talyssa had a beautiful mind. She challenged him to think about things in different ways and, as a result, he was seeing the world a bit differently these days.

The woman's explanation came. A family, adventure, but she would end up in The Hallows. That was fine. Quill quite liked the castle. It was a fancy place and his woman was fancy, so she deserved to be there. Plus he knew that she loved her family. If being near them would make her happy, then he would make due as well. Quill wasn't exactly the friendliest of wolves and his disposition could be rather sour, but he'd make and effort for her sake.

Once the question was directed back at himself, Quill released a small hum of contemplation. He pulled Talyssa up a little higher on his chest for comforts sake and considered. What did he want other than the obvious? Blue and pink eyes stared down at the lovely, lounging fae as he thought. "I see myself being wherever you are," he admitted openly. "Children would be fine if that's what you want, but I don't need them like some men do." What else did he want? "I see myself living a life of comfort when I'm older. Safety for you." The brute gave a light shrug. "I see myself making you as happy as I can manage." Lame, perhaps, but that what how he saw it.

"Quill"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Searching for Reasons Emerald Valley 02:12 PM, 05-29-2024 03:50 PM, 08-29-2024