size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

Critical Attack!Double MasterStudentSamhain 20221K
05-29-2024, 02:12 PM
The moonlight cast a silver glow on the snow, sparkling against the inky black sky. Though just above the horizon, brightly color auroras swayed in the distance. The cold seeped into Talyssa’s bones, but she hardly paid it any mind; the beauty of it all held her captive. Around them, all was still, as if the world had taken a breath and held onto it, waiting for something extraordinary to happen. Talyssa let out a puff of warm breath, which frosted in the chill air before dissipating. Drawn by the allure of the night and the uninterrupted twinkling sky, she couldn’t help but venture further into the vast expanse of silver and white. Each step crunched underneath her as she moved across the snow-blanketed valley, her pale steel gaze keenly observing the untouched beauty around her.

A sudden sense of freedom washed over her, making her heart pound wildly in her chest. Her toes dug into the snow, relishing the cold bite against her legs. She almost wanted to howl with the sheer joy of it all - the quiet solitude, the radiant beauty of the vibrantly stained starlit night. After several quiet moments spent in awe of the valley, she finally tore her attention away to look at Quill. To meet that dual-colored gaze of his. The moonlight caught the myriad of greys in his fur, giving him an almost ghostly appearance in the winterscape. “I haven’t really seen snow before.” She confessed, with an affectionate half-girn. “Once as a pup, but never like this.” Her voice light and airy as she took another sweeping glance over the untouched landscape. “It’s beautiful.”

"Talyssa Carpathius"

Quill

Loner

Expert Fighter (210)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res
05-31-2024, 01:57 PM

Quill watched Talyssa with rapt attention as she took in the snowy scenery. She admitted that she'd only seen snow once, but never in such volume. Her innocent wonder brought a rare smile to the brute's features as he came forward to sit beside her. Quill leaned in close, offering the blonde woman what warmth his body produced. One thick foreleg draped over her and he nibbled gently just behind one ear as he pulled her in close. "All of the snow in the world isn't nearly as beautiful as you," the brute purred, somewhat salaciously.

The valley was indeed covered in a blanket of pristine, white snow. Quill suddenly had a rather playful idea. With a grin, he placed a chaste kiss against his woman's cheek, then grabbed her with one big paw and pushed her into the snow. Once she was down, Quill raced away, following the natural curve of the path that descended down into the valley. The brutes big paws and thick, powerful legs made short work of the inches of snow as he ran from Talyssa. Hey, at least he was cutting a path for her or something?

"Quill Klein"

Talyssa

Loner

Master Navigator (244)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

05-31-2024, 02:28 PM
The sudden shift in Quill's demeanor caught her off guard. One moment she was nestled into his fur, his heat seeping into her, and the next she was sprawled out on the cold snow. Talyssa let out a gasp of surprise as the frosty powder covered her coat, but quickly turned into laughter at his playful antics. She watched as he ran off, his large paws clearing a path through the thick layer of snow with ease. "Jerk!" she called after him, her voice filled with laughter. She quickly pulled herself up and started to chase him down the path he'd carved into the snow.

The snow crunced under her paws with each passing stride as she raced behind him in the snowy valley, their footprints leaving behind a trail in the otherwise pristine white landscape. Talyssa's cheeks were flushed from the cold air and her laughter, but she didn't care. It felt freeing to let go and be silly. And it was hilarious to her to watch the massive dire brute do the same. She finally caught up to him and with a mischievous glint in her eye, attempted to tackle him from behind. Whether she succeeded or not was debatable, but she found herself tumbling into a drift of untouched snow once again regardless- laughing and covered in snow from head to toe.

"Talyssa Carpathius"

Quill

Loner

Expert Fighter (210)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res
06-06-2024, 08:27 PM

As he ran, he could hear her running behind him. A low chortle left the man as he continued to run down the valley. It was only when he felt the smaller, faster fae tackle his back end that he stumbled, skidding to a halt in the snow. He snuffled a bit, clearing his nostrils of snow, then rolled onto his back, casting a blue eye towards the blonde fae who had also fallen. Reaching out, one powerful foreleg wrapped about the woman and Quill pulled her across the nice, slippery snow until she was settled upon his belly. Not only did he want her close, but he didn't want her to catch a chill. She didn't have nearly as much fur as he did and she was significantly smaller.

Big paws settled on the woman's sides, gently stroking up and down in a slow, rhythmic fashion. "What do you see in your future, lovely?" The brute purred, enjoying the feel of her silken coat against his rough pads. At first, Quill had wanted to possess Talyssa; to conquer her. Now he wanted to know her. He wanted to woo her. He wanted her to choose him rather than be claimed by him. Oh... he would still claim her, but he wanted her to want it.

The sounds of the world continued around the pair as Quill waited for an answer. He placed a soft kiss upon Talyssa's crown, his paws still doing their work, holding her close, warming her, stroking her. They could stay like this forever and he wouldn't mind. There were more things in the world to see, however. He would enjoy this for as long as it lasted.

"Quill Klein"

Talyssa

Loner

Master Navigator (244)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

06-06-2024, 11:35 PM
Talyssa's delighted shrieks rang out, carried on the crisp winter air as she was pulled across the glistening snow. The valley walls seemed to amplify her laughter, filling the surrounding mountains with joy and merriment. She clung to Quill's powerful frame, feeling safe and secure against his warm belly. As they settled in a cozy spot, she turned to face him, her arms draped over his broad chest. Their faces mere inches apart, she couldn't help but smile shyly at him. "I'll get you back," she playfully threatened, her gentle touch brushing away flecks of snow from his thick fur.

Talyssa's heart fluttered in her chest as Quill's paw ran up and down her side, his touch gentle yet possessing a firmness that sent shivers of anticipation through her body. His question caught her off guard, but there was a softness in his eyes that made her feel safe and vulnerable at the same time, like she could tell him anything without fear of judgment. “I don’t really know.” She began with honesty, the words tumbling out of her mouth in a rush. “I guess I want what most girls do - I want a family. I want adventure. I want to see new places. Experience new things. Maybe be apart of something special.” It was hard to articulate not knowing, her voice faltering as she struggled to put them into words.

Talyssa looked up at him, her pale blue eyes meeting his mismatched ones. “In the end, I think I belong in the Hallows. But I don’t even know what my place is there.” She snuggled closer to him, finding comfort in his fur as she let out a content sigh. Together, they lay on the cold snowscape, their body heat merging and providing warmth amidst the snowy landscape. After a few moments of silence, she stole a glance back up to him. "What about you?" She inquired lightly. What did Quill see for himself?

"Talyssa Carpathius"

Quill

Loner

Expert Fighter (210)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res
06-23-2024, 07:57 PM

Talyssa promised to get him back and Quill grinned. "Oh, I have no doubt." He held her against him, paws roaming freely over her svelte frame. The woman was superb. Surely there was no one more beautiful in all the land. It wasn't just her looks either. Talyssa had a beautiful mind. She challenged him to think about things in different ways and, as a result, he was seeing the world a bit differently these days.

The woman's explanation came. A family, adventure, but she would end up in The Hallows. That was fine. Quill quite liked the castle. It was a fancy place and his woman was fancy, so she deserved to be there. Plus he knew that she loved her family. If being near them would make her happy, then he would make due as well. Quill wasn't exactly the friendliest of wolves and his disposition could be rather sour, but he'd make and effort for her sake.

Once the question was directed back at himself, Quill released a small hum of contemplation. He pulled Talyssa up a little higher on his chest for comforts sake and considered. What did he want other than the obvious? Blue and pink eyes stared down at the lovely, lounging fae as he thought. "I see myself being wherever you are," he admitted openly. "Children would be fine if that's what you want, but I don't need them like some men do." What else did he want? "I see myself living a life of comfort when I'm older. Safety for you." The brute gave a light shrug. "I see myself making you as happy as I can manage." Lame, perhaps, but that what how he saw it.

"Quill"

Talyssa

Loner

Master Navigator (244)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

06-24-2024, 12:42 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2024, 03:11 PM by Talyssa. Edited 2 times in total.)
Talyssa was enveloped in Quill's warmth as he spoke, his words washing over her like a gentle wave. She remained silent, her thoughts swirling in a mix of nervousness and excitement. The future he painted for himself was clear and vivid, with her by his side providing safety and comfort. As she tilted her head back to meet his two-colored gaze, she couldn't help but feel unease at the speed they were moving. Yet, at the same time, there was a simultaneous surge of excitement as she began to try and process what a longer-term future might look like with him. Her chest fluttered with anticipation and her mind raced with possibilities. She wanted to get up, to pace, to process. But she was fixed to his chest, entangled in his grasp. A lighter grin began to tug at the edges of her lips. “I don’t need a big family.” She answered softly. “Just a family.” Almost in a sigh as she rested her chin against the downward slope of his shoulder.

Could she see them both living in Hearthstone? It was a difficult portrait to try and conjure. What would it look like? She closed her eyes, picturing her room in the castle, the open balcony, the view of starlit plains, and themselves lying there, tangled in sheets. The image of pups prancing down the halls, much as she and her siblings had done. Yes. She could imagine it. “You already make me happy, Quill.” She answered lowly, her breath a warm puff against his skin. She couldn’t imagine that it get much better than this. "I can only hope that I can make you happy too."

"Talyssa Carpathius"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Searching for Reasons Emerald Valley 02:12 PM, 05-29-2024 03:50 PM, 08-29-2024