ardent

you want me to walk her like she's your dog?

Vesper

Wilder

Armada
Stalker

Master Hunter (250)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
06-23-2024, 08:34 PM
His nostrils force a snort, breath pluming around him as he can't quite believe her words. Was she really trying to convince herself that she didn't know which one was her father? Did none of them stick out enough as familiar? Terrible. Deep down, he knows its sad and upsetting, a traumatic life to live, but her outwardly demeanor really does make it seem as if she doesn't care. How much was she truly hiding?

"Probably for the better," he muses, his tongue clicking against his teeth in a 'tch' sort of noise as they continue their slow stroll through the col. An occasional wind rushes past them, reminding him just how cold it was this far north. Surely the summer would be warmer? He hoped so.

Suddenly he balks, mouth dropping and ears folding back. "Now that ain't what I said," his muzzle wrinkles at the thought of finding another male interestin'. "Sure sounds like yer the one who's interested in those hunky muscles," Wilder quips back, baring his teeth in a snarky smirk at her.

WILDER

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. you want me to walk her like she's your dog? Dreamer's Col 07:27 PM, 06-22-2024 03:25 PM, 08-20-2024