An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
06-23-2024, 09:45 PM

Manea was just pulling out a couple of cups and adding a bit of wood to the fire when her daughter's voice pulled her attention away from her work. She looked up and over her shoulder to Mariah, a wide smile pulling easily across her features. "I'm glad you think so," she replied with a chuckle, turning toward her daughter and stepping closer to pull her into a embrace. It felt like Mariah had gone off on her own when she was still so young and even though it really wasn't all that long in the grand scheme of things it still seemed like she had come back a grown woman. Seeing her youngest babies all grown up admittedly did make her wistful and nostalgic for the days when they were little.

"I'm so glad you came. I've missed spending time with you... with all of you, really," she admitted as she stepped back to give Mariah another smile. Being an empty nester was not something she had really aspired to other than the slight benefit of having all the freedom in the world to enjoy her retirement years with Alastor. Still, she'd much rather give that up if it meant having a den full of pups again. You, Malico, and Fia being gone, Avacyn and Saracyn always so busy with the pack... It makes for one lonely mother, let me tell you," she added with clear humor to her voice as she went about finishing the last preparations on their lunch and pouring them each a cup of tea. She settled on a fur that had been spread out near the fire and gestured for Mariah to do the same, blowing gently across the surface of her drink to help cool it down further. "How was your time away, darling? I heard you found quite the souvenir!"

"Mendacium Family"