An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
06-23-2024, 11:28 PM
He grinned at Oleander's dour expression. “Just think how much learning you're doing. It'll be good practice for dealing with unruly patients. Finding your own way to deal with this is important. He said, reaching over to tap a paw under the other wolf chin and grin at him. Basilisk was learning all about authority on the go. Sometimes there was the little voice of a kid screaming inside of him that he wanted the adults. He was getting better at shoving that voice in a corner and burying it with dirt.

Basilisk grabbed another few things to toss in the cart. They would need to build up some stock in oleander clinic. Dried food, coats, and the like. He may need quick access to them. His thoughts were on that, and his mouth spoke before his brain connected. “Well, his wife did run off with some of his kids and I doubt she's coming back.” He shook his head, he wouldn't have stood there and mopped. He would have done something about it-- oh shit. Fuck. That was Oleanders mother. He'd already given his opinion, truthful and raw. “Uhhh… look. I know between that, and you being sick you've missed a lot. If you ever need any talks… I'm shit at them and my bedside manner would drive you to insanity, but I'm here all the same.”
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Smartmouthed Dreamer's Col 11:41 AM, 06-15-2024 03:12 PM, 07-18-2024